[RE-wrenches] dual stacked inverters on 208V service

David Katz dkatz at aeesolar.com
Thu Dec 31 15:01:07 PST 2009

Nik,
Since you cannot operate 2 inverters in a 3 phase mode, they will need
to operate independently, so don't try to sync them.  Operate both
independently.  if the building is set up for 120/208 there is not 240
anyway.  You could stack them in 120V synchronized and connected across
a single phase.  you may be able to stack them at 240 and only connect
one of the inputs to AC in.
good luck.
David

David Katz

Chief Technical Officer

AEE Solar

1155 Redway Drive

P.O. Box 339

Redway, CA  95560

Tel (707) 825-1200

Fax (707) 825-1202

dkatz at aeesolar.com <mailto:david at aeesolar.com>

www.aeesolar.com <http://www.aeesolar.com/>

DISCLAIMER:
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is
intended for the use of only the addressee and contains privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any
information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail reply and destroy the original
communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in
any manner.