[RE-wrenches] Battery Automatic Watering

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Dec 28 20:35:35 PST 2009

The fill window can also show full, when it is actually dry. You've got to pop those caps, and visually check the old fashioned way.
That's why we're now advocating a "semi, semi auto system" using only one BFS cap with a pressure sprayer to fill each cell. Auto shut off, but then you visually double check the level, before replacing the cap.

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer