[RE-wrenches] Battery Automatic Watering

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 07:56:54 PST 2009

I have provided battery watering system of this type before.  Some commercial systems are available like you discussed, but include water filtration, too; which is attached to a water spicket.

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537