[RE-wrenches] quality off-grid PV for Africa

Walt Ratterman wratterman at sunenergypower.com
Wed Dec 16 22:27:18 PST 2009

Hello Eric,

Actually, I think I have a lot of useful information to give you regarding your questions.  I am in the middle of the West Bank in Palestine and cant go into a lot of details right now, but just as a quick note, I would definitely follow US guidelines on the combiner boxes  (on anything over two strings), AND I would definitely use the LA302DC surge protection – on the combiners as well.

Maybe we can get together off line, when I complete this work in the West Bank.  I should be home in Washington State on Tuesday or Wednesday and maybe we can get together on the phone then.

Thanks,

Walt

Walt Ratterman

SunEnergy Power International

11 Laurel Lane South     Washougal, WA   98671

(360)-837-3680   ▪   fax (360)-837-1315   ▪   Skype  Walt-Mobile

wratterman at SunEPI.org   ▪   www.SunEPI.org <http://www.sunepi.org/>