[RE-wrenches] large array string sizing

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Mon Dec 7 22:18:39 PST 2009

Your also going to have to consider what's going to happen to your high temp
voltages in 5-10-15 years as the PVs derate with age plus add in dirt/dust
etc.  You'll be losing more and more of those summer hours as time goes on.
Seems like an extremely narrow voltage window on the inverter and/or very
high Voc per PV.  Are you locked with the PVs you've spec'ed...and the
inverter?  You say you're completing this system, but still trying to
configure the strings??

How about a temperature controlled disconnect with 13 PVs.

Bill
Feather River Solar Electric
4291 Nekson St.
Taylorsville, CA  95983