[RE-wrenches] large array conduit runs

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Sat Dec 5 20:29:26 PST 2009

Darryl:

You make an important and valid point.  This is why I am interested in
Aurora Inverters.  They use ungrounded PV arrays.  Here is a link to the
manual.
http://www.power-one.com/resources/products/appnote/AlternativeEnergy/manual4.2us.pdf
Check out section 2.4.2.  Here is the manufacturer's web
site:  http://www.power-one.com/renewable-energy/grid-tie-solar-inverters.php

Alternatively, we need the device I invented, only to find someone beat me
it:
http://www.google.com/patents?id=wXHIAAAAEBAJ&pg=PA2&dq=solar+ground+fault+protection&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=2#v=onepage&q=&f=false

William Miller