[RE-wrenches] PV wind load

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Fri Dec 4 22:21:43 PST 2009

Rebecca:

It sounds like you have made an air-tight case (pun intended) and you have
still not been able to convince this thick-headed inspector.  I have had a
similar experience last summer that might be relevant:  After being pushed
around beyond my patience, I fought back.  I worked up the chain of
command, stayed professional and put it all in writing.

I won the battle and set a precedent.  I have forbidden the building
department from assigning the problem inspector to my projects and, to my
amazement,  the department obeys my request!

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out

William Miller