[RE-wrenches] Labels Revisited

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Thu Dec 3 15:44:05 PST 2009

Hi Wrenches,

We're installing some PV systems in a jurisdiction which is following Cal Fire's solar installation guidelines (http://osfm.fire.ca.gov/pdf/reports/solarphotovoltaicguideline.pdf). Page 8 of the pdf describes specialized red labeling. Does anyone have any recommendations for sources and or materials which meet these requirements? We typically use placards but they won't work well when trying to wrap the conduit as required.

Any labeling sources and or thoughts would be great.

Thanks in advance,

August

August Goers

Luminalt Energy Corporation