[RE-wrenches] Strings and series of batteries

Walt Ratterman wratterman at sunenergypower.com
Wed Dec 2 18:26:37 PST 2009

Two answers, Jay,

Actually both.

For a lot of systems, we use the ILSCO or POLARIS multi-barrel insulated
mechanical compression device that holds up to 8 or more cables up to
whatever size you purchase them in.

Then, for larger systems, we use standard, 1/4 x 4" copper bus bar with
isolating bushing, drilled out to match the crimp-on lugs of 2-hole
connectors.

Both are comparable quality, and all the parts are UL listed.

Walt