[RE-wrenches] 2 vdc load testers

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 06:59:40 PST 2009

Much easier to use a load bank and test the entire pack than to just test a
single cell, the procedure is the same for 1 as for 12 cells.
There soon becomes a problem on recharging a single cell. Hard to find a
potent 2 volt charger to refill them.

Your too far for me to help, try renting a load tester from a local
industrial battery shop. The one you want has a bunch of switches and a
rheostat for fine adjustments.

If you want detailed instructions on how to do it, let me know and i will
get them to you.

I have been trying to buy a used one but everyone wants too much for my
taste. Only need one a couple times a year. Could probably do more if i had
one.

Later,
Bob