[RE-wrenches] wiring the Soladeck

Scott Crawford crawfordscot at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:08:51 PST 2009

All

We do like these boxes, nice and clean. We always use cable gland out of the
bottom. Our AHJ has no issues with them under array.
Recently called Soladeck, they are looking at getting these listed for AC as
well for
Enphase use (so one could land AC inside.)
 Currently works well as a clean pass through to the attic for Enphase, etc.

best

Scott
  Solar Assist
  NABCEP ....