[RE-wrenches] strings of older solar panels

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 19 07:36:58 PST 2009

David KatzHello Lee,

The Solarex MSX-64 module was on the CEC 2001 Tax Year List of Approved
Photovoltaic Modules for the Solar Energy System Credit. If anyone would
like a copy of the 2001 approved modules list, contact me off-list. Lee, in
your case it doesn't matter because you can't "grandfather" used modules for
a rebate.

Joel Davidson