[RE-wrenches] SW 4024 now grid tie

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Tue Nov 17 17:51:54 PST 2009

Friends:

For your SW4024 to connect to a GTI, it needs to be "GTI-ready."   A
GTI-ready inverter has a second modular connector on the circuit board near
the AC connections.  This is for the data link to the GTI.  Way back when,
Xantrex was taking back SW inverters to modify and redeploy.  I doubt
Xantrex is still willing or able to modify SW inverters.

William Miller