[RE-wrenches] SW 4024 now grid tie

Mark.Edmunds at ca.schneider-electric.com Mark.Edmunds at ca.schneider-electric.com
Tue Nov 17 16:16:24 PST 2009

Hi Dana - I will get Nick Klein from our tech support team to contact you
about this to see if there is anything you can do. Generally an additional
GTI unit is required to enable the grid-tie capability of the SW series,
and I think they are pretty hard to find these days.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Edmunds  |   Schneider Electric   |  Renewable Energies Business  |
CANADA  |   Senior Director, Engineering
Phone: +1-604-422-2609  |   Mobile: +1-604-613-3285
Email: mark.edmunds at ca.schneider-electric.com  |   Site: www.xantrex.com |
  Address: 8999 Nelson Way, Burnaby, BC V5A 4B5, CANADA

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail