[RE-wrenches] Enphase installation details

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Fri Nov 13 08:16:02 PST 2009

Mark:

I like the fact that they provide a perceivable detent when the connector
lock is completely tight.  I am not qualified to judge whether they will
last the 25 years the modules are rated for.  The beginning of the chain
sees low amperage while the end sees the total amperage.  The pins seem
rather slender for up to 15 amps...

We fully plan on replacing the typical inverter with new, better technology
within the 25 year system life expectancy, but this will be more difficult
with Enphase.

William