[RE-wrenches] Enphase installation details

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Fri Nov 13 07:24:28 PST 2009

Jim:

We have spent considerable dollars pursuing patents pending and hope they
provide future return.  Our little wiring techniques are not unique enough
to patent and if Enphase really cared, they could figure out better
techniques to hold wires in place, but I do not belive that is their
focus.  Selling inverters is more likely their top priority.

Our best return on our investment in developing clean and reliable
installation techniques is in our local market, peeling off some work from
the competition.  There are now 17 solar installation contractors in our
little county alone.  Every electrical contractor has gone from Joe Schmoe
Electrical to Joe Schmoe Electrical and Solar.

Sincerely,

William Miller