[RE-wrenches] Solar Christmas Goodies

Chris Daum chris at OasisMontana.com
Thu Nov 12 08:21:14 PST 2009

Have you checked out Allsop Home & Garden goodies?  www.allsopgarden.com
and their e-mail is garden at allsop.com.  I really like their solar lanterns
(I've got one going on three years old now and it still works great) but
they also have glow-in-the-dark ornaments.  I buy the lanterns for my good
customers and gifts in general.  They seem a little higher quality than the
'green junk' that is so prevalent.

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of Carl Adams
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 5:48 PM
To: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: SPAM-LOW: [RE-wrenches] Solar Christmas Goodies

Hello Wrenches,

Since year end projects are going to keep us crazy busy till year end, I am
breaking with tradition and getting started early on my Christmas shopping.
I have a tradition in my family of giving an ornament to each family member.
Usually something relevant to the years experience for them.  I'd like to
find some solar related Christmas ornaments for the SunRock crew this year.
Any suggestions on where to look would be appreciated.

Thanks and an early Merry Christmas to all.
Carl
SunRock Solar