[RE-wrenches] Evergreen - now what?

Windsun@wind-sun.com windsun at wind-sun.com
Thu Nov 5 09:30:45 PST 2009

That is our major concern also. We are pretty sure that Kyocera, Sharp,
Sanyo, and other major brands will be around for a while. But I keep up with
the solar stock financials also, and there are some companies out there that
look pretty shaky. Not likely that any will totally disappear, but some may
not have any warranty if they pull out of the US - unless the customer wants
to ship it back to China.

Northern Arizona Wind & Sun - Electricity From The Sun Since 1979
Solar Discussion Forum: http://www.wind-sun.com/ForumVB/