[RE-wrenches] Costs of Solar Permits

Brian White brianw at eagleroofing.com
Mon Nov 2 13:02:31 PST 2009

I recently read that for the city of Santa Anna, they do not charge for permits or inspections of PV systems in an effort to promote installations. It sure would be nice of more cities jumped on board with this type of thinking.

Brian C. White
Design Engineer - PV Systems

Eagle Roofing Products
120 North Auburn Street - Suite 212