[RE-wrenches] IMO - SS Tek Crews

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 07:38:56 PDT 2009

I agree with that Jim:
    I wouldn't do it without the 32 threads per inch, but have decided to bolt the lugs to the modules (with a star washer, of course.)  It is only for this one job.

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537