[RE-wrenches] Great service at the wholesale level?

Jeff Lahl jefflahl at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 15:10:53 PDT 2009

We've also been happy with AEE.  We can be a little "high maintenance" with detailed orders and overseas shipping, but AEE has always patiently helped us get what we need.  Their shipments have also been very accurate  -which is critical when you unpack your orders in the middle of Africa.  They've also gone to bat for us on a rare occasion when a manufacturer shipped the wrong material in the right box and then refused to pay shipping for getting the right material to Africa.  We occasionally get other bids and find we are getting fair pricing at AEE along with good service.

Jeff Lahl  |  Project Director
Solar Electric Light Fund  |  www.self.org
p 808-874-5706
f  808-874-5706