[RE-wrenches] "Name that solar module" guessing game!

Exeltech exeltech at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 06:23:14 PDT 2009

Mick,

I'm working at a site where four PV identical to your description (below) are mounted on a Zomeworks tracker about 20' in the air.  I can't be certain about the cell count, but they appear to be 40 poly cells (4x10 and counted from the ground in a heavy rain, so I could be off count by a row), and definitely have a round bayonet-style j-box.  Unlike the PV you mention, these haven't yellowed, but there does appear to be some delaminating of the backing.  The labels also look to be intact and read-able.  When it stops raining, I'll try to get some front/back photos and send them directly to you.

Dan

I failed to mention that the mystery modules have 36 cells in a 4 x 9 layout
pattern. Thanks to all for helping. I promise to declare one or more
"winners" and close out this thread soon, to keep the noise level low on the
List.

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com