[RE-wrenches] XW (was Outback "F"ware)

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 16:57:45 PDT 2009

Yes, but atleast the QOU breakers are din rail mounted and your electrical distributor can probably get them from Square D.  The XW system is sweet.  The XW monitor (on the Xanbus network), with the Dual AC inputs provides a superior monitoring/control system.  The system is far cleaner than any other off-grid inverter system, and amazingly, the customer can understand the controller!  Which makes all the difference to me.

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537