[RE-wrenches] Outback "F"ware

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Oct 21 14:18:51 PDT 2009

Pay,
Is this not typical? One reason I have tried to work with small wholesalers
[almost all are gone] that listen and support us in design and not always
being in meetings, please leave a message................

The bigger they get the worse the service, dropped product lines by some CEO
that has not a clue except for the bottom line, then they wonder what
happened.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc
www.solarwork.com
E - dana at solarwork.com
V - 970.626.5253
F - 970.626.4140
C - 970.209.4076

I will be the shift in how the world uses power! - Dana Orzel