[RE-wrenches] Canadian Solar modules

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Fri Oct 16 13:33:32 PDT 2009

Dan -

Thanks for sharing this information - I found it an interesting read. It's always good to review the different factors which may effect module output and longevity. Only time will really tell. In quick review, it sounds to me like encapsulation materials and methods, soldering quality, cell structure, overall quality control, etc are some of the big items which will determine module longevity. I'm sure there are many more factors and details which I'm missing. As I think Bill Brooks mentioned "maybe making PV modules isn't as easy as people think..." -August

Luminalt Energy Corporation
O: 415.564.7652
M: 415.559.1525