[RE-wrenches] DC-DC converter for Sun Frost

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 06:45:07 PDT 2009

Seems like i remember the early ones had relay based temp switches, might
work to wire them like a well pump transformer, put the converter between
the relay and the compressor. Disadvantage, it has 2 compressors. You
could put the converter on the side that runs the most, then both can come
on when the most used unit comes on. Otherwise you would have to do it with
2 units or put up with the parasitic load from the converter.

I would think that would work,

Bob