[RE-wrenches] Battery Charger

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Sep 28 12:10:18 PDT 2009

Call Rob at North west Energy Storage - 941 697 1344

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

www.solarwork.com

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

"I'd put my money on solar energy. I hope we don't have to wait 'til oil and
coal run out before we tackle that."

-Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, March
1931