[RE-wrenches] Wall Street Journal (WSJ) solar article, 8 September 09

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Thu Sep 10 03:37:57 PDT 2009

Fellow Wrenches,

I'm surprised, here in Missouri, previous solar backwater country, more than
one "suspect" has responded to me as a result of this article (link below).
But what I'm surprised about is none of the "regulars" (I don't post very
often, so I consider myself an "irregular") have commented on this article.
The article leads off saying the cost of solar modules is perhaps at an all
time low, the story makes mention of a solar buying group, One Block Off the
Grid. Any comments from you high profile location regulars?

Interestingly, the folks who choose to comment on the WSJ article and those
comments ultimately lead to a running conversation are not universally well
informed about solar but that doesn't stop mis and dis information from
being circulated as fact under the heading of this high end website.

And the beat goes on.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204313604574330572870415610.html

TIA,

Bill Loesch