[RE-wrenches] Pitched EPDM Roof Attachment

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Tue Sep 8 19:21:53 PDT 2009

Carl,
    In the past we have had 8"x8"x 1/4" aluminum plates made up by the
local machine shop for about $9 each and used them to distribute the
compression for L feet on SIP roofs. It works very well and allows you
to adequately tighten the lags and not compress the foam. For more
specifics give me a call.

Daryl