[RE-wrenches] Installer's grant

North Texas Renewable Energy Inc ntrei at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 2 17:27:00 PDT 2009

We are nearing completion of our own home NW of Fort Worth. We were able to roll the cost of the 2-1350W Wattsun trackers into the mortgage payment. Though we were not able to qualify for anything more than the 30% tax credit, the amoratized cost will more than offset the non-rebate available just across the road in the next county and in the utility rebate service area.
As for federal stimulis money that may be available, the State Energy Conservation Office has not announced who will be qualified to receive a portion of that money. I'm not holding my breath....

Jim Duncan
North Texas Renewable Energy Inc
817.917.0527
ntrei at earthlink.net