[RE-wrenches] raintite box mounting angle

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Mon Aug 24 09:18:23 PDT 2009

I think it would come down to the manufacturers installation instructions
(to accompany the UL listing). In their absence, I don't know. As a case in
point, there is one DC combiner box that MUST be mounted vertically and at
least one other that MAY be mounted at an angle other than vertical. Both
were otherwise listed 3R. I don't remember who was who (this was a couple of
years ago), but the manus were very specific.

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885

  _____