[RE-wrenches] DC positive and negative in same conduit, other inspection ...

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Wed Aug 19 20:09:00 PDT 2009

Don:

The DC feeder may have an AC component imposed on it by the switching in
the inverter.  We installed a large Hawker battery bank
(http://millersolar.com/Portfolio/Commercial/Cal_Trans/cal_trans_gorda.html)
that physically vibrates under heavy charging.  We have also seen in this
forum reports of RF interference from battery cables.

William Miller