[RE-wrenches] Solar 12 volt DC lighting for school in Haiti

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon Aug 17 15:06:52 PDT 2009

Lee,

Consider 3W LED floodlight fixtures. Talk with Doug Atkins of Quad Energy,
713-992-2884, dougd3 at yahoo.com. His LED wide-angle floodlights are sold
through Real Goods and directly to dealers as well. He sent me one and it is
well made and reasonably priced. The low draw of the LEDs allow you to
miniaturize the systems, or else design in tremendous reserve capacity
leading to long service life.

Allan Sindelar

Allan at positiveenergysolar.com

NABCEP Certified Photovoltaic Installer