[RE-wrenches] Seasonal Adjusters

Bruce Geddes b.geddes at clear.net.nz
Mon Aug 17 05:02:53 PDT 2009

Thanks for the tip William.  I am using MS Windows Mail on Vista and I can not see any option for that action in the setups.  Maybe it is hidden somewhere.

I am investigating another satellite BB option that has recently come available but until they come out to check I don't know if it is going to work.

Thanks,
Bruce