[RE-wrenches] solar roof lift experience?

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Wed Aug 12 12:57:03 PDT 2009

Wrenches:

I have a patent pending on a device that is specifically for lifting solar
panels.  Panels can not blow off of this device.  We am pursuing a
manufacturing arrangement.  I can't say any more about it at this time, but
I will share more as soon as possible.

We will be looking for West Coast and Southwest contractors to do some beta
testing.  The concept is best used for two story and industrial
buildings.  Contact me off list if you want to try one out.

William Miller

At 12:29 PM 8/12/2009, you wrote:
>Check out: http://www.tranzsporter.com/lh400.html
>
>I've used one of these for about two years now - I think it cost about
>$1,400 for the electric motor version 28' tall, 200 lb. capacity. Once
>you've done it a few times it takes about 15 minutes to assemble on site.
>
>Kirk Herander
>Vermont Solar Engineering
>802.863.1202
>NABCEP(tm) Certified Solar Installer
>NYSERDA-eligible Installer
>VT Solar Incentive Program Partner

Please note new e-mail address and domain:

William Miller
Miller Solar
Voice :805-438-5600     Fax: 805-438-4607
email: william at millersolar.com
http://millersolar.com
License No. C-10-773985