[RE-wrenches] 30 kW Inverters

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Tue Aug 11 11:23:55 PDT 2009

Can't, that's why we need 2ea inverters with 50 kW on the roof. 25 kW on
each of the two inverters.

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
 <mailto:peter.parrish at calsolareng.com> peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885

  _____