[RE-wrenches] XW6048 parts problem

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Wed Aug 5 08:34:03 PDT 2009

Jeff:

The plug was included in a bag of screws, cover plates, bushings etc.  I
suggest that rather than manufacturer's be burdened with providing each
individual part, they offer a replacement bag of parts as included in the
original shipment.  Mark Edmunds is out of town, but I hope for a reply
when he returns.

We use a lot of Scotch 35 tape and it comes in little round plastic
containers.  We try to get all of the small parts in one ASAP, but lately
we have lost a lot of screws.  One spilled in the truck bed and my foreman
had to pick them out of the dust and other parts!

William