[RE-wrenches] AC Backfeed Battery Over-Charging

Tump tump at hughes.net
Mon Aug 3 06:39:21 PDT 2009

Hey Jeff this was something that Greg @ OB was working on summer of 06.....
Should have it tump, almost got it little problem .... Ahhh sorry we are no
longer working on that! I was in the middle of a large AC Coupled system &
had been waiting for 4 months for this "trick" soft ware to come on line.
Perhaps CF might be able to update us on this software. Kinda of a no
brainier perhaps, John B & the boys @ SMA patented this "trick" software.

     <mailto:Tump at swnl.net> Tump at swnl.net         <http://www.swnl.net/>
www.SWNL.net
           Solarwinds Northernlights
   Serving Mid Coast Maine & Northern California
     Me.# 207-832-7574  Cl.#  610-517-8401

                          Blair "TUMP" May
      ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ********
            NABCEP    "Certified PV Installer"

      ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ********
   Trace Xantrex "Certified" Dealer / Installer"