[RE-wrenches] Power Factor

Matt solarone at charter.net
Thu Jul 30 17:28:56 PDT 2009

Hi Jay,

I think I'll check his wire connections at all the connection points first, and then the next time I'm in the area, bring my Fluke (which DOESN'T measure PF) for a closer look. Believe it or not, his meter is one of those mini GB thingies, analog of course, that would be better as a paper weight. The whole problem is really a hard thing to ferret out with face flies buzzing around your ears and eyes. :-(

Matt