[RE-wrenches] Watt-hour meter

Exeltech exeltech at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 15:58:28 PDT 2009

Hello Eric,

Contact:
   GMB Associates
   201 Hermitage Drive
   Radnor, PA  19087
   610-688-6212, ext 15

This is a very small company that sells highly modified kW-h meters, complete with enclosure.  A load of just a few watts causes the disc to spin.  The wattage difference between an incandescent and CFL is clearly visible.

I'm sure this is what you have in mind.

By the way .. this is NOT the GMB Associates from the UK.  Also, there's no website.  You'll need to call.  I think this is a one-man operation, but he does a nice job with the meters.

Dan