[RE-wrenches] High snow load on PV Modules

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 06:17:03 PDT 2009

Hey Tump.....you may get in touch with Schuco......they have some rails that
go underneath the glass between the frame and support the glass from
underneath.......I think they call them 'snow rails'. They can dramatically
increase the snow load capability of any module.   They also have some other
very clever wire management parts and peices and nice modules as
well......my sales rep's email is: BenTackett at schuco-usa.com
Cheers,

--
Sunny Regards,