[RE-wrenches] CBI circuit breakers

Kent Osterberg kent at coveoregon.com
Mon Jul 27 22:03:52 PDT 2009

boB,

The Mitsubishi system is just two parallel strings.  The combiner was
planned for future expansion.  It was last fall that I had trouble with
those so I don't remember if they were "off" or "tripped".  The system
with Evergreen panels is just three strings; it is possible but not
likely that the problem is a fault in the array.  I found that breaker
in the "off" position.  And that is strange, because it is really
unlikely that anyone has been in the combiner box during the last year.

Kent