[RE-wrenches] Inverter AM Interference

Tump tump at hughes.net
Thu Jul 16 18:51:37 PDT 2009

I see that this install is using EMT, are you using a bonding bushings on
the EMT? If so, I  had interference on a large PV powered refrigeration unit
that used an electronic expansion valve. The wires were installed inside EMT
causing all kinds of weird problems. When I removed bonding at both ends & I
bonded only one end, similar to when one connects the "drain" conductor on
"shielded w/ drain" cat 5 cable, This took care of the problem! Who knows
.....tump