[RE-wrenches] Inverter AM Interference

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 03:27:15 PDT 2009

I am a fan of talk radio and have always had a problem when the car gets
within 30' of the inverter, the brand seems to make no difference. The house
radio never had a chance.
I don't know if it applies to grid tie only inverters or not but suspect it
might be the same.

Interested in an easy cure also,

Bob