[RE-wrenches] Pulse Power CC

Brian White brianw at eagleroofing.com
Tue Jul 14 14:26:09 PDT 2009

All of the controllers that Pulse / Connect ever produced (even back to the APT days) had some sort of method of adjusting the Bulk, Float, and Eq charge levels. The circuit board should have anywhere from 2 - 10 adjustment pots (depending on model) as well as an identifier to signify the model (PM60, PC250, PC500, etc..).

Unfortunately, the process is not straight forward I no longer remember the process, or have access to any of the manuals. If you can not find them from somewhere on this list, there is one other option you might try. Bill Barnickol was the person who has been repairing / servicing these boards up until they got out of the cc business, and he may still have a copy of the manual or knowledge of the procedure. Bill lives in Grass Valley, CA off Lower Colfax Highway, you might try doing a local search for the area of Grass Valley on his last name and find his contact info if required.

(my apologies for what ever the attachment is that my e-mail program creates for my signature)

Good Luck

Brian C. White
Sr. Design Engineer - PV System

Eagle Roofing Products