[RE-wrenches] "Ballasted" Ground Mount?

Nicholas Ponzio, Building Energy nponzio at buildingenergyus.com
Mon Jul 13 18:40:00 PDT 2009

Holt,
I have no experience with this but Unirac just announced a ballasted
ground-mount system for commercial / utility systems:
http://www.unirac.com/mounting-solutions/isys.php

<http://www.unirac.com/mounting-solutions/isys.php>Best regards,
Nik

--
Nicholas Ponzio
Building Energy

t: 802-859-3384 x15
f: 802-658-3982
www.BuildingEnergyVT.com

"Building Solutions for a Sustainable Future"