[RE-wrenches] Enphase Recall?

SOLARPRO at aol.com SOLARPRO at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 07:53:54 PDT 2009

I heard this from a distributor who sells the product - who then quickly
asked me to keep mum.
Oh well.
Personally I am crossing my fingers and toes.  We urban wrenches  really
need this product!

Pat Redgate
Ameco Solar

PS  Is this suitable for wrench distribution?

In a message dated 6/18/2009 6:57:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,