[RE-wrenches] Trace DC 250

Brian Teitelbaum bteitelbaum at aeesolar.com
Wed Jun 17 11:13:34 PDT 2009

Chris,

Are you referring to the Trace "PC-250", the one built by Pulse Energy (or Ananda...or Connect...or whatever they were called at the time)? It's the one with a charge controller board built-in, and knockouts for small breakers on the front hinged door.

The "DC-250" is still made by Xantrex, but only contains a main breaker, and no boards, and has small-breaker knockouts on the sides. The door is not hinged

Brian Teitelbaum
AEE Solar