[RE-wrenches] Propane Generator

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sat Jun 13 11:52:42 PDT 2009

I have used a number of the Kohler 8.5kw propane and I'm very happy
with them.  They are a bit big for a single inverter, but a good match
for 2.
Sound and weather enclosure, 2 wire start, can be configured for full
power 120v or 120/240.
Of the 8 or so installed only problems with 1 or 2, but I don't sell
them and the generator guy gets to fix them.

For my own system I use a honda EU 2000 like Brian.  Its quiet, super
fuel efficient and all I need as I hardly ever use it.
Last year I used 1.5 gallons of fuel, or two tanks.

jay

peltz power