[RE-wrenches] Propane Generator

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Wed Jun 10 15:43:00 PDT 2009

I will chime in here and say that Kohler requires that an "authorized"
Kohler technician install and commission thier units - or warranty
claims will be for naught. Naught good! Lister is great, but the little
7 kW unit vibrates harshly. Onan is also great, but they use the Lister
engine themselves, if that tells you anything. MQ is also very good.

Matt